Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Supervisor - Multiple Departments
in Washington, DC
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Supervisor – Multiple Departments
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Supervisor. Positions are available in the following areas:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Labor and Delivery
Responsible, along with the Nurse Manager, for the operational management and strategic planning of a department that provides care to a specific patient population. Has 24/7 accountability and responsibility along with the Nurse Manager for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia
or eligible to obtain
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- Professional experience that demonstrates a progressive leadership background
- Current certification of Basic Life Support for Health Care Professionals
- Certification in specialty area preferred
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration