in Boise, ID
Radiology/CT Technologist - PRN - Boise, ID
St. Alphonsus Medical Center – Nampa has partnered with Emerus, a nationally recognized, innovative leader in the delivery of emergency, inpatient, and diagnostic medical health care and the nation's first and largest operator of micro-hospitals. Recognizing the growing need for health care services in Nampa and the surrounding communities for compassionate, efficiency and excellence while maintaining high stands for quality, safety and service, our state-of-the-art hospitals are fully accredited and provide highly individualized care. We have created a special place where patients can expect the highest level of care when every second counts.
Emerus is currently seeking a Radiology/CT Technologist – PRN – Days/Nights for their Nampa facility.
The purpose of this position is to perform a variety of imaging procedures, including CT and X-Rays, and fluoroscopy at a technical level not requiring constant supervision.
- High School diploma or GED, required
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiology Technology, required
- Certified as a medical radiologic technologist and/or CT machine operator as required by the state in which practicing, required
- Registered Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in radiography and computed tomography, required
- Current BLS certification, required
- Associate’s Degree in radiology, preferred
- 3+ years radiologic/imaging experience, preferred
- 2+ years of CT experience, preferred
- 1+ years of emergency room experience, preferred
- Proficiency with most X-ray/CT equipment, manufacturer’s hardware/software and PACS
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration