Emergency Room Technician
in Boise, ID
Emergency Room Technician - Boise, ID
St. Alphonsus Medical Center – Nampa has partnered with Emerus, a nationally recognized, innovative leader in the delivery of emergency, inpatient, and diagnostic medical health care and the nation's first and largest operator of micro-hospitals. Recognizing the growing need for health care services in Nampa and the surrounding communities for compassionate, efficiency and excellence while maintaining high stands for quality, safety and service, our state-of-the-art hospitals are fully accredited and provide highly individualized care. We have created a special place where patients can expect the highest level of care when every second counts.
Emerus is currently seeking an Emergency Room Technician for their Nampa facility.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
- High School Diploma or GED, required and completion of one of the following:
- Completion of Medical Corpsman program and one year of applicable experience (or)
- Completion of EMT-P (Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic), AEMT (Advanced-EMT), Licensed Paramedic (LP) course/program and one year of applicable experience (or)
- Completion of the first year of education and current enrollment in an accredited School of Nursing and one year of applicable experience (or)
- 3+ years of emergency room experience as an ER Technician
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications, required. PALS preferred
- Experience with IV start, phlebotomy, and initiation of EKG, preferred
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration