Nuclear Medicine Technologist
in Ocoee, FL
Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Ocoee, FL
Health Central Hospital, located in Ocoee, FL, is currently seeking a pool Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Dual licensure as a Nuclear Medicine Tech and CT Tech preferred, call will be required, flexibility with shifts, rotating weekends, and holidays.
- Graduate of an approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Certified (CNMT) by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) renewed annually; OR (ARRT) (N) American Registry of Radiology Technologists in Nuclear Medicine renewed annually.
- Florida State License as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, renewed annually.
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.
- One year of extensive clinical training while in an approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Must have knowledge of routine Nuclear Medicine equipment, procedures and radiation safety.
If interested please click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration