Nuclear Medicine Technologist
in Ocoee, FL
Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Ocoee, FL
Health Central Hospital, located in Ocoee, FL, is currently seeking a pool Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Dual licensure as a Nuclear Medicine Tech and CT Tech preferred, call will be required, flexibility with shifts, rotating weekends, and holidays.
- Graduate of an approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Certified (CNMT) by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) renewed annually; OR (ARRT) (N) American Registry of Radiology Technologists in Nuclear Medicine renewed annually.
- Florida State License as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, renewed annually.
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.
- One year of extensive clinical training while in an approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Must have knowledge of routine Nuclear Medicine equipment, procedures and radiation safety.
Health Central Hospital is one of central Florida's most progressive healthcare providers. Located just minutes from Orlando, our facility features a unique design, inside and out, with an 85-acre medical complex that includes full-services, 171-bed acute care hospital, as well as an Emergency Department with a 40-bed unit and a 6-bed fast-track area.
Please click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration