Nurse Manager - Infection Prevention
in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Nurse Manager - Infection Prevention - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Nurse Manager - Infection Prevention.
The Manager of Infection Prevention manages hospital activities related to the Infection Prevention and Control Program, including education program development, consultation to departments on matters of infection control and ensures the ongoing organizational compliance with regulatory agency protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Microbiology or related science; Master’s in Nursing, Education, Epidemiology or related field preferred.
- 3 -5 year’s experience in Infection Prevention
- Professional experience that demonstrates a progressive leadership background
- APIC Basic IC Course and Certification preparation course
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) required
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration