Nurse Manager (RN) - Oncology - Internal Medicine - FT
in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Nurse Manager (RN) - Oncology - Internal Medicine - FT - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Nurse Manager (RN) - Oncology - Internal Medicine - FT .
We are currently seeking an experienced Oncology Nurse Manager to join this dynamic and challenging 52 bed Internal Medicine and Oncology unit that includes a Bone Marrow Transplant unit and Pulmonary Care unit. Our rich academia and engaged team members equals a fast paced learning environment.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- 2-5 years in progressive leadership role
- Current state nursing license. Note D.C. is NOT a compact state…
- Oncology experience preffered
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration