Nurse Manager (RN) - Psych
in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Nurse Manager (RN) - Psych (6 South Behavioral Health Unit) - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Nurse Manager (RN) - Psych (6 South Behavioral Health Unit).
Responsible for the operational management and strategic planning of a department or service line that provides care to a specific patient population. Has 24/7 accountability and responsibility for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- BSN required; MS in Nursing or Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience that demonstrates a progressive leadership background
- Successful completion of the Nurse Care Battery
- Certification in specialty preferred
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities