Nursing Assistant - FT/PRN - Ocoee, FL
in Ocoee, FL
Nursing Assistant - FT/PRN – Ocoee, FL
Health Central Hospital, located in Ocoee, FL, is currently seeking Nursing Assistants - FT/PRN.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.
- One (1) year of nursing assistant work experience within the past five years may substitute for the below training requirement.
Successful completion of one of the following:
- Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Assistant Program; or
- State of Florida Certified Nursing Assistant certification; or
- State of Florida Licensed Practical Nurse; or
- Current nursing student who has completed one semester of clinical rotation; or
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing; or
- Medical Corpsman, Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic; or
- Medical personnel licensed outside the United States.
The Nursing Assistant performs general patient care to patients under the direction and supervision of the Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
Health Central Hospital is one of central Florida's most progressive healthcare providers. Located just minutes from Orlando, our facility features a unique design, inside and out, with an 85-acre medical complex that includes full-services, 171-bed acute care hospital, as well as an Emergency Department with a 40-bed unit and a 6-bed fast-track area.
If interested please click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration