Occupational Therapist - South Bend, IN
in Boise, ID
Occupational Therapist - FT - South Bend, IN
- Reports to Manager, under physicians’ orders and diagnosis, completes appropriate assessment.
- Serves as a resource to staff, rehabilitation teams, and Interns.
- Participates in departmental programs and activities and serves as a role model of quality clinical practice.
- Bachelor Degree Occupational Therapist license in the State of Indiana.
- Valid State issued Driver's License required.
- No previous experience is required.
- Previous acute medical care is beneficial.