Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab - $7,500 Sign On
in Clermont, FL
Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab - South Lake Hospital - Clermont, Florida
***$7,500 Sign-on Bonus***
The South Lake Hospital is seeking experienced candidates for the position of Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab.
The Cath Lab RN provides direct bedside patient care on the unit and assesses patients' needs and develops an individualized plan of care for each patient.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing required
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Training required
- Current license in the State of Florida
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification and ACLS certification upon hire
- Minimum of 1 year in a cardiac catheterization lab or clinically-related experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) preferred
South Lake Hospital is centrally located in Clermont, Florida, which combines the appeal of suburban life with easy access to Orlando, all of the major theme parks, and beautiful beaches on both coasts. At South Lake Hospital, our mission is to improve the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities in South Lake County. Our 160-acre health, wellness, and education campus provides a complete continuum of quality care. With 170 beds, and more than 1,500 employees, we offer a variety of medical services including diagnostic imaging, orthopedics, robotic surgery, urology, women's services, and our cardiac catheterization laboratory.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration