Registered Nurse (RN) - CVC/Telemetry - FT/PT
in Washington DC, Washington DC
Registered Nurse (RN) - CVC/Telemetry - FT/PT - George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia
or eligible to obtain
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- 1- 3 years’ experience in an acute care setting preferred
- Current certification of Basic Life Support for Health Care Professionals
- Demonstrated ability to manage general full-time caseload is necessary.
Please Click Apply to submit your resume for consideration.