Registered Nurse (RN) - Director of Surgical Care Unit - Ocoee, FL
in Ocoee, FL
Registered Nurse (RN) – Director of Surgical Care Unit - Ocoee, FL
Health Central Hospital is currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a Director of Surgical Care Unit.
The Nurse Manager/Director of Surgical Care Unit plans, administers and evaluates direct and indirect Medical Services provided in the unit. This role supervises Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nursing Techs and Unit Secretaries. Develops a staffing plan for the unit, and manages staffing daily to insure patient care needs are met and budgetary boundaries are observed. Evaluates and monitors the quality of nursing care provided on the unit continually; develops and implements plans for improvement.
Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing from an accredited school of nursing required, Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive nursing practice with clinical, managerial and leadership experience in nursing.
- Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support.
- Current nursing certification in nursing administration.
- Medical/Surgical and/or Operating Room nursing experience highly preferred.
Please Click Apply to submit your resume for consideration.