Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room - El Paso, TX
in El Paso, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room - FT/PRN - El Paso, TX
The Hospitals of Providence has partnered with Emerus, a nationally recognized, innovative leader in the delivery of emergency, inpatient, and diagnostic medical health care and the nation's first and largest operator of micro-hospitals. Recognizing the growing need for health care services in Horizon City and the surrounding communities for compassionate, efficiency and excellence while maintaining high stands for quality, safety and service, our state-of-the-art hospitals are fully accredited and provide highly individualized care. We have created a special place where patients can expect the highest level of care when every second counts.
Emerus is currently seeking a Registered Nurse – Emergency Room – FT/PRN – Days/Nights for their Horizon City facility.
The purpose of this position is to perform the primary functions of a nurse in assessing, planning, directing, and evaluating patient care in the Emergency Room.
- Associate’s Degree, required; BSN, preferred
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse without sanctions, required
- 2+ years full-time RN experience in ER or other comparable experience, required
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS (or ENPC) certifications, required; TNCC preferred
- Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication