Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool - Critical Care
in Washington, DC
Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool - Critical Care - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool - Critical Care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate must demonstrate competency to work in all critical care and intermediate care areas including but not limited to ICU and or ED, ASC, PACU, PCU, Endoscopy, CVC.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant clinical experience.
- ACLS, PALS, or NRP (or obtained within three months of employment) in required specialty.
- Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty.
- Current state nursing license.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration