Registered Nurse (RN) - Intermediate Critical Care Unit - Ocoee, FL
in Ocoee, FL
Registered Nurse (RN) – Intermediate Critical Care Unit – Ocoee, FL
Health Central Hospital, located in Ocoee, FL, is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Intermediate Critical Care Unit. Critical Care and/or Emergency Department experience highly preferred.
Full Time and Part Time opportunities available. Day and Night shift.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelors in Nursing highly preferred.
- Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
- Critical care nursing skills required.
- Knowledge in the following: pathophysiology, procedures, response to life threatening emergencies, basic ECG rhythms interpretation and treatment, nursing process, medical treatment, select critical care drugs, psychosocial response to crisis, use of equipment (including ECG monitors/telemetry, pacemakers and defibrillators) and trends critical care nursing.
- Advanced ECG Interpretation training preferred.
If interested please click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration