Registered Nurse (RN) - Med-Surg/Telemetry - Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
in Fort Worth, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Med/Surg/Telemetry – Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
USr Healthcare is currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) for the Med/Surg/Telemetry Unit in the Dallas/Ft Worth area:
- Med Surge/Tele overflow- Full Time
- Day/Night Shifts available
- 1 year of RN experience Telemetry and Med/Surg experience preferred
- BSN preferred: RNs hired after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
- Current RN licensure TX or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- Current CPR/BCLS for Healthcare Providers (AHA) Current ACLS Certification or obtain within 6 month of hire CPI training within 90 day of hire
This is a 222 bed facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
Please click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration.