Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro/Ortho - FT/PT
in Washington, DC
Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro/Ortho - FT/PT - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro/Ortho - FT/PT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate must provide safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Candidate must provide professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- ASLS (or obtained within three months of employment).
- Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty.
- Current state nursing license.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration