Registered Nurse (RN) - OB/ED - Denton, TX
in Denton, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – OB/ED - FT Nights – Denton, TX
USr Healthcare is currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) for the OB/ED in Denton, TX:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred. RNs hired after December 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
- MUST have One (1) year experience in Labor and Delivery, prefer 2 years.
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS/CPR training.
- Current NRP certification or within 30 days of hire.
- Current ACLS or within 3 months of hire.
- Current CPI training or within 1 year of hire.
- Obtain fetal monitoring (EFM) certification.
Only see patients 20 weeks or longer, 4 bays, 300 patients a month, unit is attached to LD.
Please click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration.