Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology - FT/PT
in Washington, DC
Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology - FT/PT - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology.
We are currently seeking experienced Oncology RN’s to join this dynamic and challenging 52 bed Internal Medicine and Oncology unit that includes a Bone Marrow Transplant unit and Pulmonary Care unit. Our rich academia and engaged team members equals a fast paced learning environment where you are a part of affecting patient outcomes positively.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program
- Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment) in required specialty
- Current state nursing license
- Oncology Certified and or 1-2 years of Oncology experience
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration