Registered Nurse (RN) - Quality Peer Review
in Washington DC, Washington DC
Registered Nurse (RN) - Quality Peer Review - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Registered Nurse (RN) - Quality Peer Review.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the implementation of Hospital Quality Assurance, Management and Improvement by collecting, reporting, and analyzing data; identifying and addressing opportunities for improvement; coordinating activities, and supporting the development and implementation of medical staff and hospital service performance improvement initiatives. Assist in achieving compliance with regulatory and accrediting agency standards.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree Required. BSN preferred
- Minimum two years experience in hospital surgery department, surgery clinic, clinical research or medical records. Clinical chart review and abstraction experience required.
- Successful completion of applicable required certification and training programs to include, but not limited to, ACS BQIP SCR training/certification within 6 months of hire.
- 5 years of clinical experience in an acute care setting
- Experience with databases, data entry and/or database management preferred