Registered Nurse (RN) - Quality Peer Review
in Washington, DC
Registered Nurse (RN) - Quality Peer Review - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington, D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Registered Nurse (RN) - Quality Peer Review.
Assist in the implementation of Hospital Quality Assurance, Management and Improvement by collecting, reporting, and analyzing data; identifying and addressing opportunities for improvement; coordinating activities, and supporting the development and implementation of medical staff and hospital service performance improvement initiatives. Assist in achieving compliance with regulatory and accrediting agency standards.
- Bachelor's Degree Required. BSN preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in hospital surgery department, surgery clinic, clinical research or medical records.
- Clinical chart review and abstraction experience required.
- Successful completion of applicable required certification and training programs to include, but not limited to, ACS BQIP SCR training/certification within 6 months of hire.
- 5 years of clinical experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience with databases, data entry and/or database management preferred.
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration