Registered Nurse (RN) - Renal Transplant Unit - Fort Worth, TX
in Fort Worth, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Post Surgical Unit - Denton, TXWe are in search of Registered Nurses for our Medical-Surgical Post-Surgical Unit in Denton, TX. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of confidentiality, have positive interpersonal skills, and be customer service focused. Our patient ratio is 1:5 and wages are based upon years of work experience.
****Shift: Full Time 7PM -7AM for a total of 36 hours a week with some weekends and holidays****
In order to qualify for this the following criteria must be met:
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:• Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
• RNs hired after January, 2014, require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. RNs hired within THR after December, 2016, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
• One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
• Current AHA BLS training.
• ONS or ONC to treat chemo patients within 12 months of hire.
• BSN preferred
• CMSRN preferred
• 2+ years’ experience as an RN in acute care setting preferred
• EKG competency preferred
• ACLS preferred
We offer full benefits, 401K Match, Tuition Reimbursement and Relocation may be offered to the right candidates.