Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry/Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus
in Boise, ID
Registered Nurse (RN) - Telemetry/Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Boise, ID
St. Alphonsus Medical Center – Nampa has partnered with Emerus, a nationally recognized, innovative leader in the delivery of emergency, inpatient, and diagnostic medical health care and the nation's first and largest operator of micro-hospitals. Recognizing the growing need for health care services in Nampa and the surrounding communities for compassionate, efficiency and excellence while maintaining high stands for quality, safety and service, our state-of-the-art hospitals are fully accredited and provide highly individualized care. We have created a special place where patients can expect the highest level of care when every second counts.
Emerus is currently seeking a Registered Nurse – Telemetry/Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for their Nampa facility.
***Up to $5,000 Sign On Bonus***
The purpose of this position is to perform the primary functions of a nurse in assessing, planning, directing, and evaluating patient care.
- Associate’s Degree, required; BSN, preferred
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse without sanctions, required
- 2+ years full-time RN experience in Telemetry/ICU, or 2+ years combination experience in related healthcare positions, required
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS (or ENPC) certifications, required
- Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration