Registered Nurse (RN) - Vascular Access PICC - PRN - Ocoee, FL
in Ocoee, FL
Registered Nurse (RN) – Vascular Access PICC - PRN – Ocoee, FL
Health Central Hospital, located in Ocoee, FL, is currently seeking an experienced Vascular Access PICC RN to work in the PICC unit on a per diem basis.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing education.
- Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years.
- Maintains current BLS certification. ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.
- Twelve months hospital RN experience required.
- Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required.
- Able to meet job duties of Clinical Nurse I.
- Must meet unit specific performance competencies.
The Vascular Access PICC RN duties include insertion and troubleshooting of vascular access devices including peripheral IV's and PICCs. The ability to effectively teach vascular access device care and maintenance to patients, family and staff is necessary as this is an integral part of the position.
If interested please click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration