RN Case Management - Variable FT Days/Nights
in Clermont, FL
RN Case Management - Variable FT Days/Nights - South Lake Hospital - Clermont, Florida
South Lake Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager to join our team.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Current American Heart Association BLS for HCP required
- National specialty certification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in case management, risk management, quality assurance, and/or utilization management preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in clinical acute care required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
South Lake Hospital is centrally located in Clermont, Florida, which combines the appeal of suburban life with easy access to Orlando, all of the major theme parks, and beautiful beaches on both coasts. At South Lake Hospital, our mission is to improve the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities in South Lake County. Our 160-acre health, wellness, and education campus provides a complete continuum of quality care. With 170 beds, and more than 1,500 employees, we offer a variety of medical services including diagnostic imaging, orthopedics, robotic surgery, urology, women's services, and our cardiac catheterization laboratory.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration