Specialty Education Coordinator - Women's Health
in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Specialty Education Coordinator - Women's Health - The George Washington University Hospital - Washington D.C.
The George Washington University Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Specialty Education Coordinator - Women's Health.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of educational initiatives to ensure the provision of high quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Education or equivalent training and experience (candidates with current enrollment in such a Master s program will be taken into consideration)
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year from start date
- Minimum of three years of direct-care nursing experience
- Education and/or managerial experience preferred
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
The George Washington University Hospital (GW Hospital) is a 385-bed tertiary care, academic medical center located in downtown Washington, DC, next to the Foggy Bottom metro. GW Hospital serves a diverse group of patients — from local residents to our nation’s leaders. As an academic medical center, GW Hospital has the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide specialized, complex care. This expertise includes cardiac, cancer, neurosciences, women’s health, trauma, and advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration